Genetically Modified Food Genetically Modified Food

I don't see anythink, only sounds.

ADASport responds:

Did you try to open your eyes? I've heard it helps sometimes :D

Just kidding. Not sure why it happened..

Ça Ça Mirlaquerr Ça Ça Mirlaquerr

Absolutely crazy

...but very funny!

Madness Czechstination II Madness Czechstination II

Ale jo

Dobrá práce, ho%u0161i! 7 bod%u016F za výkon +3 za vlastenectví :-)

Mayan Bubbles Mayan Bubbles

Nothing too original, BUT it plays very good, I suddenly realized I am playing it half an hour and not wanting to cease :)
Nice music. And the mayan girl is soooooo hot and beautiful, I want her!

Barbarian Barbarian

I have already played this particular game long ago. Where have you been when not uploading it to Newgrounds till now?
Anyway, I agree with D4v1lle - EPIC GAME. The Barbarian is like a Bible of the fighting games for me. Still trying to make a game with the similar atmosphere. What I like perhaps most, is the fact you can be beheaded any second, even if you are winning. Gives an element of constant tension.

luxregina responds:

More recently, I've been collaborating with Squize on the Outpost games >
I just uploaded the game to see what was the upload process on NG, and thought that some of the people that didn't get to play it back then might actually enjoy it :)

I agree with you, the beheading is really a hardcore move that can punish you at any moment - this game is one of my all-time favorite, and I HAD to pay it tribute at some point :)

Ultimate Chess Ultimate Chess

Well, the game AI is not one of the best, but the animations are really great! Didn't expect such a quality when seing the game initial board. Great work!

Medieval Town Medieval Town

Very pleasing

I liked especially the end when the dance goes deeper and higher. The loop could be better spliced though.